0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Airbus
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 20

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

Which aircrafts do you like the most? I like the Boeings' nose better, but I like the Airbuses' wings better, and that I find them easier to maneuver (dunno why, just feels easier. it's like Airbuses respond better...)

Vote!!

poll got fucked! can someone help? if not just vote on the already voted

Answers 16 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
JTH First Officer

Everyone vote for either the top "Boeing" or the top "Airbus" 😀

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

This happend before (this poll) I mean cant find the link but i think it was a draw :S

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

oh.. sorry, I didn't know. Maybe I should've searched for it first

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain
Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

What do you guys think of the new boeing? can't remember the name, 7e7 or something

I think the nose looks ugly

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

It's called 787.

It's a nice airplane. The wings looks very cute.

I pretty much like that aircraft.

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

Not again!!

Look for the threads, there must be at least 3-4 of them.

*runs screaming* Fear

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

ROFL

Not again!!

Look for the threads, there must be at least 3-4 of them.

*runs screaming*

ROFL

Pro Member First Officer
JTH First Officer

Agus, is the 787 medium or long-haul? What gap is it trying to fill - the 767 maybe? Because it seems that the 777-200 and upcoming 747-8 will be Boeing's new options for long haul.

By the way FEM, do you mind me asking who that is in your avatar?

Pro Member Chief Captain

The 787 is a long-haul aircraft. I guess it is in the 767 gap. I don't know that really.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

If the B-747 is the queen of the skies, then the A-330 is the ballerina. Graceful.

There are actually a few models of the 787; all designed for different operatins. The 787-3, 787-8, and 787-9.

The 787-3 is designed to replace the 757. Short to medium haul carrying close to 200 passengers.

The 787-8 and 787-9 are designed for longhaul. The -8 is more towards long, thin routes (Think Phoenix-Shanghai) and the -9 is more towards current day 767 routes.

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

Agus0404 wrote:

The 787 is a long-haul aircraft. I guess it is in the 767 gap. I don't know that really.

I think your right, it's supposed to replace the 767, and it's long haul, I think it's supposed to have a range of a little over 8,500 knotical miles (9,600 statute).

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

Punk BOEING ALL THE WAY Punk

Pro Member Chief Captain

SamIntel wrote:

Agus0404 wrote:

I think your right, it's supposed to replace the 767, and it's long haul, I think it's supposed to have a range of a little over 8,500 knotical miles (9,600 statute).

Yes, 8,500 nm is the range of the B787.

http://www.aerospace-technology.com/projects/dreamliner/

The length is 56m. The wingspan is 58.8m and the height is 17.4m. The range is 15,700km (8,500nm).

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

If it ain't Boeing....I"M NOT GOING!!!!!!! 😀 Bow Down [img]

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...