FsPassenger Help Please

Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

Wall Bashing AAAAAAAAAaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhh Wall Bashing

Thats better 🙄

I'm having problems with Fs passengers. Upto now, so far so good, But, since I've bought the Airbus fleet, Fsp wont recognise the default payload for the A340-600 or the A350-800. When I try to load the aircraft with passengers, I get the message..........

Default payload model. A specific payload model for this aircraft is'nt available in your installation. A default one based on the aircrafts weight will be used.

When I click on (o.k.) nothing happens, no passengers to load !!! and no default payload installed either.

I've searched through all the payload model downloads on FsPassengers web site, but can only come accross the A310-A330 and A380.

I've looked at the payload editor because it says that you can do it yourself, but after several tries, I've got nowhere Crying or Very sad is there an easier way to solve this ??? thanks.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

When ever you get that message just reload your aircraft and start again.

press ALT
AIRCRAFT
Change Plane
Select another model than go back to your Airbus.
Know start FSPassengers and then you should be able to load your pax & cargo.

Let me know how you get on......

regards,

Liono

Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

Thanks for your reply Liono Bow Down

I've tried what you suggested, but still no joy. When I click on o.k. to load a default payload, it just brings up a default light aircraft with 0-4 passengers, but does'nt actually let you load passengers or cargo.
I think I'll uninstall FSP and reload it with any updates available, thanks for your help. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Can you post a link(s) to the aircarft and I can give it a go. If it's payware aircraft then I can't help you but freeware then no problem

Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

Hi again Liono 🙂 it is payware ( Abacus Airbus Fleet ) all the other models work and load o.k. it's just the 2 I've mentioned. I'll uninstall and install FSP again, I've nothing to lose really. Again, thanks for your help 👍 I'll let you know how I get on.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Instead of checking here first, why not post a report on FsPassenger's forum? They'd be able to help you out more 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

Cheers F.E.M. 🙂 done that.

Cheers TTT 🙂 I've tried with the Payload Editor, but can't seem to get any results Doh! Doh! Doh! thanks for your replies.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...