FSpassenger Landings

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

When you get the post flight report on fspassenger it tells you how good a landing it was.
At the minute ive had kiss and very nice.
Are there any others and which is the best?

Thanks!

Answers 15 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Nick (-Jester-) First Officer

whaa?? 😳

Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

Kiss Embarassed very nice 🙄 I've not had those landings yet. 😳

Last edited by fourby on Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Kiss is the best Ive seen/heard
I have had my co-pilot say "lets hope we never bent the struts" Embarassed
Only the once Liar ROFL

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (-Jester-) First Officer

so I take it "Kiss" is a very good landing?

Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

Or a co-pilot request 😳 ooooooohhhh missus.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Kiss seems to be the best 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

as far as I know, kiss is the best. I've landed with -10FPM and it still said kiss, so yea, prolly the best 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

In reality, if you were flying heavy metal, "kiss" would be bad. It won't arm your spoilers.

This leads me to an interesting question. Does anyone know if those who produce FSP have ever actually flown a plane????

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:

as far as I know, kiss is the best. I've landed with -10FPM and it still said kiss, so yea, prolly the best 😎

Show off 😛

Ive had the co-pilot say hope we havnt bent the struts a few times but I didnt want to mention that Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I believe also that kiss is the best but you can also have a look to the -speed of your decent rate.Keep the best result and try to bit it. 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Mustangfreak First Officer

most are mine are very nice. And I'd had a few "did we land or crash?" lol

Pro Member First Officer
JTH First Officer

What are the struts? Embarassed

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

ive had kiss a few times, but ive also had the copilot say "what are you doing!!??!!"

Doh!!

Micah 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Micah wrote:

ive had kiss a few times, but ive also had the copilot say "what are you doing!!??!!"

Doh!!

Micah 😉

If you are descending too fast and maybe sometimes you pass the ''G'' limits co-pilot warning you.After it if you land safely and smooth,you get a kiss as landing result but you get penalty for the ''Gs''

FSPax also counts your first touch in the ground.If after first touch you take off again and land hard (for example damaged your gears and land with the belly) it will give a kiss as landing result.I have personal experience... 😉

Noone is perfect. Dont Know

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

JTH wrote:

What are the struts? Embarassed

What your wheels are attached to.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...