Flaps Freeze In FSPassenger

k_camacho11 Guest

I love FSPassenger..it brings more fun to FS but I want to take off the Flap Freeze problem, which is when u have your flaps down and go over just about 250 kts...I cant find a way to take that off. I have tried to putting the Failures to 0 and still wont work!! HELP!!!

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

You need to go into the CFG files to change the settings, but unless you know where to go and what to change, you can upset the whole set up.

Last edited by fourby on Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Why do you want to do that? Didn't you get FS Passenger so that you would get failures and so that the program will identify when you exceed a limitation? Flaps shouldn't be down at or above 250 kts.🙂 🙂 🙂

Last edited by CRJCapt on Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member First Officer
Jamie Robson (Jamier) First Officer

just learn to control your speed?

Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

If anyone read my post that this one has replaced regarding how to disable flap penalty in FSPassengers, I've decided to delete it 🙄

CO'S IT'S CHEATING Whistle

k_camacho11 Guest

Boy u guys were helpful...Thanks!

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Sorry camacho. Not making fun of your problem. Try the FS Passenger forum.
🙂
http://www.fspassengers.com/?action=faq&question=12

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...