Runway Lights

Pro Member Trainee
paramesh Trainee

HI everyone, is it possible to turn on or off the runway lights at the airport.
Is there any specific keyboard command. Please help
Thanks and Happy flying.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Mason Gilliam (harleyman) First Officer

I don't think so....But hang out awile and let the pros answer that....I know of no feature to do that.....But...ya never know......

Pro Member First Officer
Paiute First Officer

In the real world the lights at airports without a control tower can be turned on by clicking your microphone button a certain number of times in rapid sequence. One airport may require three rapid clicks and another four clicks, etc. That way pilots may land after normal business hours when no one is present to turn them on for late arrivals.

Unfortunately I don't know of any way to click your mike button in the flight sim. You would also have to know the "secret" number of clicks for a particular airport. Also, I don't know if microsoft programmed the lights to be turned on that way. 🙄

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...