0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other- please specify
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 16

Pro Member Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

What do you think the best Flight Sim 2004 freeware add-on website is?

In my eyes, Shocked, the three "big guns" are Avsim.com, Flightsim.com and Simviation.com

Please vote on in the poll above, Cheers

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

avsim, i always find myslef going there and i like read the news in the sim to see if theres anything new out

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

AVSIM.COM. I like it because you can find all the aircraft that you are looing for, they have a good news section, and it's easy to submit aircraft to their database.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I will not vote for anyone cause all of them and some more also (like surclaro.com) has a lot of interesting things to download.
If i vote one i feel unfair to the others. Smile Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

fs2000.org is one of my faves

Cambridge Guest

Avsim is definitely the benchmark, however I use Surlaco a lot because the rating system helps give an idea of whether a file is worth downloading or not.

The rating system does annoy me a bit though. A plane could have sereral great comments giving a rating of 10, but then some moron will give it a rating of 1 because it "took too long to download" or "the gauges don't work" when they obviously must have dial-up connection or didn't put the gauges in the right folder.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

I voted Avsim.com

I used to use Flightsim.com but now it is annoying me a bit. I have to sign in everytime I want to download something.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Yeh I voted Avsim. I've found most of my downloads there and I like the layout. If Avsim doesn't have the thing I want, FlightSim does Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

I bet it's avsim.they have the most downloads.