0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other- please specify
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 16

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

What do you think the best Flight Sim 2004 freeware add-on website is?

In my eyes, 😳, the three "big guns" are Avsim.com, Flightsim.com and Simviation.com

Please vote on in the poll above, Cheers

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

avsim, i always find myslef going there and i like read the news in the sim to see if theres anything new out

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

AVSIM.COM. I like it because you can find all the aircraft that you are looing for, they have a good news section, and it's easy to submit aircraft to their database.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I will not vote for anyone cause all of them and some more also (like surclaro.com) has a lot of interesting things to download.
If i vote one i feel unfair to the others. 🙂 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

fs2000.org is one of my faves

Cambridge Guest

Avsim is definitely the benchmark, however I use Surlaco a lot because the rating system helps give an idea of whether a file is worth downloading or not.

The rating system does annoy me a bit though. A plane could have sereral great comments giving a rating of 10, but then some moron will give it a rating of 1 because it "took too long to download" or "the gauges don't work" when they obviously must have dial-up connection or didn't put the gauges in the right folder.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

I voted Avsim.com

I used to use Flightsim.com but now it is annoying me a bit. I have to sign in everytime I want to download something.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Yeh I voted Avsim. I've found most of my downloads there and I like the layout. If Avsim doesn't have the thing I want, FlightSim does 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

I bet it's avsim.they have the most downloads.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...