New Website (Please read it and vote)

Pro Member Trainee
UG_PL Trainee

I have a great idea! 😀 Everyone is saying that Fly away screenshots gallery is realy bad ,well I can create a website that you could post screenshot ,there will be no waiting time at all! you could register (for free of course) and have fun.

Today afternoon I will decide to, if I will do it. (from the poll results)
To create website like that it would take me about 1 week ,so that realy short time.

Cheers,Karol

Please vote guys 🙂

UPDATE

I'm working hard , The only one thing that you guys will not like about this new website is that to submit any picture you will have to send the pics/pic by email to me and I will put them to the website .It will take from 3 hours up to 1 day but there will be voting comments

Thats it for now .Cheers ,Karol

WE ARE COLLECTING PICTURES ALLREADY , SEND THEM TO picture@Ugameworld.com with your Name, they will be added to the website.

Last edited by UG_PL on Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:36 am, edited 7 times in total

Answers 22 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Its a nice idea but I visit enough forums at the moment 😉

Jamie4590 Guest

I don't think you can get any better than the HTML IMG SRC tag for usability. I place all my HTML tags in a cascading XML style sheet. No matter how many images there are the page loads instantly because before it loads the formatted text the scripts are executed on the client side primed for use. 😉

Its a great idea in embryo but you would soon feel the burdon of an ever increasing gallery.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

99jolegg wrote:

Its a nice idea but I visit enough forums at the moment 😉

Same here 😉

Pro Member Trainee
UG_PL Trainee

Jamie4590 wrote:

I don't think you can get any better than the HTML IMG SRC tag for usability. I place all my HTML tags in a cascading XML style sheet. No matter how many images there are the page loads instantly because before it loads the formatted text the scripts are executed on the client side primed for use. 😉

Its a great idea in embryo but you would soon feel the burdon of an ever increasing gallery.

I don't use old "html" I would use PHP ,Joomla or Mambo. I have created 2 website already.
😀

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

A good idea, but i don't think i would visit often enough to be considered an active member - I'm sure others would though. 😉

WantFSX Guest

UG_PL wrote:

I have a great idea! 😀 Everyone is saying that Fly away screenshots gallery is realy bad ,well I can create a website that you could post screenshot ,there will be no waiting time at all! you could register (for free of course) and have fun.

Today afternoon I will decide to, if I will do it. (from the poll results)
To create website like that it would take me about 1 week ,so that realy short time.

Cheers,Karol

Please vote guys 🙂

That sounds great!!!!! I'll visit it alot, as long as the hurricane doesnt come into Tampa 😞

Pro Member Trainee
UG_PL Trainee

Ok guys....
Today or tomorrowIwill buy hosting pacage and on tuesday ,a week from now ,website will be ready!

I'm going to use Mambo PHP , more details later .If you have cool ideas ,then post here. I can take anything .

cheers,Karol

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Are you going to have it where more than one screenshot can be uploaded at one time.
If I remember correctly photobucket has that feature.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
UG_PL Trainee

I'm not sure 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

... where more than one screenshot can be uploaded at one time.
If I remember correctly photobucket has that feature.

Radar

Affirmative RM. Yours truly has tried ... and failed. Haven't been back since. Maybe it's a feature for paying members only.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

TH,
After posting that, I went to my account (free) and uploaded 10 at one time.
I noticed that you can upload more at a time but I didn't notice how many was the max.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Thanks RM, I'll go back and give it another try when I find the nerve and patience.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

TH,
After posting that, I went to my account (free) and uploaded 10 at one time.
I noticed that you can upload more at a time but I didn't notice how many was the max.

Radar

19 shots is the max number we can upload in Photobucket.(Free account for me too)

Pro Member Trainee
UG_PL Trainee

Hello everyone ,I've posted update.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

UG_PL wrote:

No link, or name yet? Nice graphic!

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
UG_PL Trainee

You can see update info. in my first post in this topic. I will post link when the website is done 😁 And the name of the website is Microsoft Flight Simulator Zone.

Karol

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

UG_PL wrote:

You can see update info. in my first post in this topic. I will post link when the website is done 😁 And the name of the website is Microsoft Flight Simulator Zone.

Karol

Ok. I see now.
I wonder if MS will say anything about your using their name on a site.
It'll look "official".
I hope not.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
UG_PL Trainee

you think I should change it?? ok I will 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

UG_PL wrote:

you think I should change it?? ok I will 😀

I like it, will they? Or will they bother? Don't know, they can't take it from you just buy it (cheap) from you.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
UG_PL Trainee

naaahhh ,thats ok ,I found better website design anyway so I have to change banner.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Do whatever you feel comfortable with.
I would chance it myself, the worse case scenario...the MS lawyers contact you and tell you to give it up and you say "ok" and change the domain name, loss $7.
Gain, a good story to tell everyone.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

UG_PL wrote:

Thanks for that [sp?] 👍

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...