Flickering Objects

Fuzzy Guest

Hi Folks

Wonder if you can give me a hand on this little stickler.

When I start a new game and my plane is sitting on the runway, as soon as I start to move a lot of the surrounding buildings flicker in a weird way. Alsmost like its going from light to dark shades andback in again very quickly. Also if I go for a tower shot of my plane before I start moving it does the same thing on my plane.

I have a radeon 9200 with the latest drivers.

I've messed around with the settings but still cannot seem to get rid of the problem.

ANy ideas??

Cheers in advance.

My sepcs are:
AMD XP3200+
1 gig DDR ram
120Gb HD
Radeon 9200

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Try shuttling down the Anisotropic Filtering. I did and the "shimmering" as I call it stopped.

I also found the higher the resolution the less it happened.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...