Just moved to fs2004 and can't seem to get the weather to work. Am leaving Southampton for Bournemouth and setting overcast 8/8 at 1000 to 2000 yet sky is still clear. My idea is to do an ILS into Bournemouth. Any ideas anybody. Same settings work fine with 2002. Same problem on both my laptop and Home PC
1 Answers
You went into the main setting and adjusted everything. Why not go back and set all to "default", then set what you want from the main aircraft screen (the one where you pick the craft and airport).
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain