Force feedback Problem *help needed*

Greenmonkey Guest

Hi there, Basically the problem is that i have 2 controllers set up (A Logitech Wingman Force 3d joystick and a Microsoft Sidewinder force feedback wheel) I wanted to have the Pedals from the Steering wheel to act as rudder pedals for FS2004 while controlling everything else with the Force feedback joystick. I got that working but the problem is that the force feedback is being directed to the Wheel and I am getting no force feedback in the joystick. I have tried Changing Device priorities in the game controllers section of th control panel but it hasnt helped...Any help would be greately appreciated...thx 😕

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I have a Sidewinder stick, not FF.
I also have the Sidewinder FF wheel.
When I use the stick the wheel (on the floor) keeps moving by itself, I finally unplugged it. The sound of it became annoying. No I don't use the pedals.
I know this doesn't help you but I'm aware of the problem and couldn't stop it.

Radar

Greenmonkey Guest

thx anyway...The reason i was asking is because the Twist rudder on my joystick is broken (when i twist right, the computer thinks i twist left) so i decided to use the pedals for the rudder, which is much more realistic, so my options are that i use autorudder (and keep force feedback), or the pedals (and hopfully not lose Force feedback).

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...