Perfect flight! "FLY THE MD-11" PLEASE HELP ME?

Pro Member Trainee
colby Trainee

😞 I was wondering if someone colud PLEASE help me! irecently purchased the " fly th MD-11" from perfect flight and im begining to get REAL PISSED! I have reinstalled and installed the software countless times but can't for the life of me figure out whats wrong.

My Problem is: the aircraft won't hold its altitude nor the V/S works AT ALL! WHAT CAN I DO? PLEASE? ANYONE!

thanx guys! myron

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Mason Gilliam (harleyman) First Officer

Check that all AP switches are on...Some aircraft seem to auto turn off at times,,expecially in choppy air,,,,

Best bet would be contact Tech support where you purchased...

I got a prob with a purchased plane too....can really be annoying at times....

good luck....Mason...Let us know what they say......

Pro Member Trainee
colby Trainee

Thanx MASON, but there is no support i can find for my product

This is where i bought it from,http://www.fs2000.org/default.htm
It's a great plane but frustrating! 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Colby,
I would suggest e-mailing to the webmaster and to this address. It's their "contact", send the same to all three.
perfectflight2000@katamail.com

http://www.fs2000.org/webmaster.htm 2 on here.

Pro Member First Officer
Mason Gilliam (harleyman) First Officer

Colby lots of times the company info,,tech support can be found only in the Read-me file...Hunt for it and check it out...Was this a download or a mailed disk????Mason

Pro Member Trainee
colby Trainee

Thanx guys for all your responses and i for the life of me can't find anything.yes, it was a direct download and i downladed it a couple of times just to make sure.
by the way, is it possible that i could use a diffrent panel with it and if so where would i find it or what else would you suggest?

Thanx guys for taking the time to help out!
Mad

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

colby wrote:

Thanx guys for all your responses and i for the life of me can't find anything.yes, it was a direct download and i downladed it a couple of times just to make sure.
by the way, is it possible that i could use a diffrent panel with it and if so where would i find it or what else would you suggest?

Thanx guys for taking the time to help out!
Mad

Nice looking panel 2nd down. I don't care to fly the "big jets" too much so I'm at a lose to tell you if it's a winner.

http://www.fscorner.com/database2003-2/15-11-2003.htm

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...