Favorite Aircraft to your airport

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

I see a lot of visitors here at McCarron. Here's my favorite aircraft that I've seen come in here:

Airbus A340-Philipene Airlines
Antonov AN-225-??
Air Force One
Bombardier Challenger 600
Boeing 747-400 Virgin Atlantic
Boeing 727-200 Champion Airlines
Boeing 727-200 Sun Country
Boeing 727 Pan Am (The Original. Not the one that flies on the East Coast.)
Boeing 757-200 National Airlines
Boeing 737-300 Hooters Airlines
Boeing 737-200 Sierra Pacific

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

All that fly in to KRNO are 737-400+, MD-80's CRJ's A-330 cargo and 757's. The Air National Guard is here so we get various fighters on visiting, various cargo planes, c-5's C-121 etc. and my favorite the C-130. My favorite plane we've ever had was a PAN AM 727 and Air Force ONE. My favorite military plane that has stopped were when the USAF Thunderbirds were staying there for the Air Races.

Yeah they were LOUD!!!! Whistle

Pro Member First Officer
Tartanaviation First Officer

There is a Dornier Fairchild which is owned by Scot-airways. It is a daily regular in and out of Dundee (EGPN). Apart from that there is only ever the occasional business jet or helicopter beside the flying club aircraft.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...