FS2004 downloads

WAMPAROO Guest

I just got FS2004 to help with my flight training. Are there any downloads with specific autopilot and GPS systems? I fly a 172SP with KLN94 and KAP140. I was just wanting a simulation i could play with while im not being distracted by watching the rest of the instruments

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Could you try to be a bit more specific? I'm not entirely sure what you mean by downloads with specific autopilot and GPS systems Dont Know

😉

thats about as specific as it gets man....Trying to download a panel with a KLN 94 in place of whatever Microsoft has in there and a KAP 140 in place of whatever autopilot is on the default 172 panel in FS2004. Id just like to train on the exact system i use in real life

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Of course, the elusive 'Needle in the Haystack' is what we always hope to find.. and sometimes we succeed.

An educated guess would be that you're out of luck, the AP and GPS you see in fs9 is just what you get as far as I know.

I have no idea whether this helps your cause at all, but it won't hurt to have a look at it

you can get it here ➡ http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fs2004pan&DLID=49018

Do a ZipDive... if nothing else, you might prefer this panel over the default one.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...