Downloads for FS2004 after Jan 30th 2006

Pro Member Trainee
bb1040 Trainee

Why can't I find any downloads for FS2004 after January 30 ,2006?
When I signed up and payed my money to join Fly Away It looked like an up to date site, what happend? It looks like the download section has pritty well been abandoned for the last 4 1/2 months! It is beginning to look like a scam.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

To be honest with you. I never noticed.
Write to Flyaway at accounts@flyawaysimulation.com and see what he has to say.

What are you looking for maybe I can find it free elsewhere for you.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

bb1040 wrote:

When I signed up and payed my money to join Fly Away It looked like an up to date site, what happend? It looks like the download section has pritty well been abandoned for the last 4 1/2 months! It is beginning to look like a scam.

It isn't exactly a scam, but it is maintined on a pretty lax schedule. There were updates in January and February, but if you look before then, you will see a gap of many months.

You can get free memberships at surclaro.com and avsim.net, where there are many more downloads that are updated daily.

Pro Member First Officer
amermel First Officer

yeah i noticed that too.
But this website is still the best website for flight simming on the entire internet.

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

bb1040 wrote:

The reason you paid was apparantly for the site maintanence,etc so you can't really complain about it being a scam because the downloads aren't up to date enough

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

who cares? avsim for downloads and here for the ambience 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

hinch wrote:

who cares? avsim for downloads and here for the ambience 😛

Yes Yes Yes 👍

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...