Qantas

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Hi,i'm going to go to the island of Bahrain in the persian gulf in my spring school holidays(in two weeks!!!! 😀 ). And I'm gonna fly on qantas on the way there and fly back on emirates!Does anybody have any comment son those two airlines?I haven't flown on any of them yet,so i have no idea. ❓

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

Quantas is GREAT! Really nice, and they serve you food on the plane, instead of just crakers. And every thing on their planes is in really good condition.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

aren't they the only airline to have never had an accident or something?

*touches wood*

Depends on what you consider an accident. 😳

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

I flew on Qantas when I went to Australia. They are an excellent airline 😎 . Like their paint job too.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Depends on what you consider an accident. 😳

Roger that.

Qantas --> Take an ample supply of Valium with you. I won't fly Qantas ever again.

Emirates --> Don't take any sedatives... stay awake and enjoy. They ooze 'class'. You'll be treated the way a customer deserves to be treated.

Anyone who prefers Qantas over Emirates obviously has never flown Emirates.

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Tip: Watch out for Michael Jackson in Bahrain, I believe that is where he is currently residing! Fear
In the meantime, have fun!

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

jarred_01 wrote:

Tip: Watch out for Michael Jackson in Bahrain, I believe that is where he is currently residing! Fear

Yeah,i think he only visited and that he's gone now!At least i hope that!

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

Insight wrote:

aren't they the only airline to have never had an accident or something?

*touches wood*

insight, qantas have indeed had an accident, where they damaged a large plane severely but they spent hundreds of thousands of pounds repairing the wreckage just so that they can maintain their record that they "have never lost a hull"!

Now thats what i call deceiptful!

Micah 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

jarred_01 wrote:

Well observed Jarred. I doubt that you'd recognise him though even if you crossed his path.
Appropriately he is dressing in the local garb. --- But, as is the case with most of Jacko's exploits and experiments... there's a twist.

The attire he's wearing is that of the female gender, which, in Bahrain in many cases entails for the face to be covered completely.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

The attire he's wearing is that of the female gender, which, in Bahrain in many cases entails for the face to be covered completely.

And yet, in the end...is anyone really suprised 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Nope. --- But you gotta admire his resourcefulness... his mind always conjuring up new tricks to entertain and keep his followers entertained and loyal.
If he was a British subject, he'd be "Sir Michael" in a few years time. Punk

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...