Ryanair under fire!

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

Hi guys,

On UK television at some point this week, (sorry i cant be more specific), there is going to be a program about ryanair and it looks as though its going to be very damaging to them!

Sleeping on the job, not checking life jackets, and not checking passports, just to name a few things that will feature in the program!

Look it up, i know i will!

Micah 😉

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

Man, I'm truly sad to hear this I thought they would be better. I guess it's that wonderful livery that led me to think they were good.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Ryanair have recently been in trouble because it was quicker and cheaper for them to unload people from one flight whilst leaving their bags on the aircraft, flying another load of passengers off and then coming back and unloading the first load of bags, leaving the passengers waiting 4 hours to pick up their baggage 😳

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

Bashing a money making, safe, low cost carrier. I wonder who might have an interest in that. Hmmmmm..... 🙄

i watched it at checkin they just tell them they can go through without looking at the passports they just say ok if you have one its a discrace they could be anyone do you agree

Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

99jolegg wrote:

Ryanair have recently been in trouble because it was quicker and cheaper for them to unload people from one flight whilst leaving their bags on the aircraft, flying another load of passengers off and then coming back and unloading the first load of bags, leaving the passengers waiting 4 hours to pick up their baggage 😳

Obviously, there's jobs, employment ect throughout the world , where cutting corners can be got away with without affecting anyone/anything else. But when companies, such as Airlines and other public serving companies, you would think that cutting corners/ money saving schemes would be a complete NO/NO No, No! but yet it continues at the passengers cost.
Although we may never discover, I bet we would be totally shocked 😳 to learn some of the things that goes on behind closed doors in the aviation industry.
(Off Topic)..........One thing that totally disgusts me, is when personal belongings goes walkies from baggage Angry from aircraft, through handling, to passenger, ( we know it happens).

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Sorry, this is slightly off topic, but whilst we are on the topic of budget airlines....

I recently found out an interesting process. When you first book a ticket with a budget airline, you are likely to receive a better deal than someone who has booked with that airline for many years, mainly to entice you into booking with them again.
However, on your second booking with that same airline, you are likely to get a poor deal (as the airline makes up for the money they lost when they gave you a good deal the first time around). Now, the only (practical) way they know whether you are a first / second / 50th time customer is through the cookies logged onto your computer. If you delete them, you will be treated to all intense and puproses, as a first time customer, and thus you will get a better deal. Obviously they can check if you have booked with them before, but practically, they don't do that checking.

😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...