my alps tour...

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

coming in to land at Rijenka in Croatia - part of my short hops around the alps.

probably the best scenery i've seen yet in fs2004! it's photoreal slovenian coast, alps mesh and full texture updates from avsim.

Answers 13 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

coming into LDLO - difficult final due to a tree!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

hinch wrote:

coming into LDLO - difficult final due to a tree!

That's why I always carry a chainsaw in my cockpit Whistle

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

oh you :p

LOWG - LOXZ - LOWK - LJLJ - LDRI - LDLO - LDPL

complete!

my route now:

LDPL - LJPZ - LIPI - LIPA - LIDA - LIPB - LOWI - LSZE - LSZL - LSMN - LSGE - LSGG - LFLJ - LFNC - LFMX - LFMN - LIMJ - LIMS

pretty long, should take me a week or so. except i'm going to austria in a few hours...

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

landing at LDPV because it seemed like a challenge. very short runway, managed to bring the aircraft to a stop about 2ft before the end 🙂 not at all helped by deciding to land there 5miles away 😛 you can see the airport in the first photo on the far left (the clearing just above the river) - you can also see i'm going top speed...i only decided to land after noticing the field in the screenshot.

Reality Pack scenery is amazing huh?

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

well i've gone through the north of italy, so here we are coming into LSZE from innsbruck

^ cool approach into the valley

^ the runway is about 6ft wide! on final, i landed perfectly 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

I still have yet to be impressed with any payware scenery, dunno why. Nice pics though.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

i've never bought any scenery 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Great pictures and a great tour going there Hinch 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

more more. approach to LSZL

i had to get the flaps repaired afterwards, fortunately it was covered by warranty 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Great camouflage skin--- one of your own?

What type of aircraft is this? Read Hack

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

nah it's the flight factory simulations rv7a - i wrote a little review in the aircraft section 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Seek and ye shall find

Indeed -- I just found it Hack
🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

nice scenery here...raron i think.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...