No buildings X-Plane 11 The Alps Western Photoreal Scenery

Pro Member Trainee
Marlinleg Trainee

Hello to one and all. After downloading.  X-Plane 11 The Alps (Western) Photoreal Scenery 39.84.GB I started my flight in the Xplane 11 default  Cessna 172 SP. At LFLB   Chambery Aix Les Bains Airport Franceand there were no buildings at all just 2 or 3 aircraft on the ground . Flying over the Apls was stunning So no buildings so what have I done wrong . Thank you 

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
heidelerche Trainee

Adjusting Scenery_Packs.iniThe last step involves modifying a file known as 'scenery_packs.ini', located in the same custom scenery directory. This file dictates the loading order of your sceneries. Open it using a text editor (Notepad or Notepad++ should work just fine) and place the line SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/SCENERY_NAME/ towards the top of the list. Replace SCENERY_NAME with the exact name of the folder you just moved.And voilà! Now you're all set to experience the Western Alps in all their photorealistic glory in your next flight.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...