Boeing 777 Panel with Autoland???

k_camacho11 Guest

I've been looking for a B777 panel that has the Autoland feature. Does anyone know of one? Thanks!!!

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
k_camacho11 Guest

I am not registered to FlyAway simulation. Is there another way u can send it to me?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

k_camacho11 wrote:

I am not registered to FlyAway simulation. Is there another way u can send it to me?

Thats's avsim not Flyaway and you can register free. All you need is an e-mail, any e-mail.

Radar

k_camacho11 Guest

Will it work good with the 777? Also, in autoland the plane all u need to control is the flaps correct? The plane does the speed and altitude by itself...?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Not the speed... You control the speed of the aircraft.

k_camacho11 Guest

I dont see the autoland button in this Panel...where is it? Or what keys can u press to activate it???

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

k_camacho11 wrote:

I dont see the autoland button in this Panel...where is it? Or what keys can u press to activate it???

I won't download the panel for you - 32MB Fear

But here are a few reminders extracted via the ZipDive:

gauges/autoland/
gauges/autoland/Autoflare_Off.bmp
gauges/autoland/Autoflare_On.bmp
gauges/autoland/Autoland_large.xml
gauges/autoland/Autoland_medium.xml
gauges/autoland/Autoland_small.xml

and:

INSTALLATION:
- copy the panel to the aircraft folder
- copy the gauges to the main gauges folder
- copy the sounds to the main sounds folder
That's it!
MAKE SURE that subfolders are copied too!

and:

USING that panel:
If you need help - see "manual.pdf" for details.
Before you driving nuts: RTFM!

RTFM? The author obviously means it, for a reason I suspect.
I cannot access the 'manual', but it being a .pdf, I wouldn't be surprised if the author gave a detailed description of the panel using screenshot illustrations.
This way you might be able to locate your autoland switch/button.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...