CH Products flt sim yoke

flyrv56 Guest

Hello. Just wondering what all of you set up the various buttons on the yoke for, besides the obvious ones. Did make some changes, but curious for help from all of you "veterans".

SO far I really enjoy the FS2004 platform...it has been fun. I got fed up with FS98 and have been away...am glad to be back and having a blast with it...

Thanks in advance for the help.

Bill

PS- "flyaway"- thanks for the advice on the CH products yoke...great chioce. I am having trouble getting my password , have requested it a couple of times, no luck yet....thanks...Bill

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Regards setting up buttons i have one for engine reverse one for engine shut down(i have some panels with no other means of shut down)one for the folding wings on the Meljet((which doubles on various aircraft for retracting lights or cargo loading)Flaps
There you go just a few ideas to start you off

What about everyone else?

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Flaps are an essential option, and thats included with special flap buttons. To be honest, the additional buttons should be set as you want - there is no 'standard' way, because in a real aircraft, these would not be here anyway. Set them as you feel, what you need, and what is most comfortable for you. Not too sure if you have seen the latest article, but here it is:

https://flyawaysimulation.com/news/363/

Last edited by Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Trainee
HigherAviation Trainee

Flaps, Gear, engine, mixture,

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

On the base I have throttle, Prop, Mixture, Gear, and Flaps.
On the yoke:
Trigger buttons - Radio and map
on top - views and trim.
I don't use the trim wheel, it is not sensitive enough.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...