BAe 146-200- you proberly havn't seen before...

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

I just thought I'd let everyone know about a pretty nice BAe 146-200 plane that's been kicking around for a while at www.flightsim.co.nz

It is a top quality, free kiwi designed airplane for fs2004 that includes serveral different modles (including cargo) and numerous repaints.

The blurb on one of the modles says:

Detailed design, animated surfaces, gear, gear bay doors, flaps etc. Spinning wheels, hanging main gear in flight. 3D Fan blades, Flight deck crew visible, opening passenger door with animated air stair. FSDS 2 model utilizing advanced FS2002 / FS2004 model features - Reflective textures, Dynamic shine, Independent suspension on all gear, night effects, enhanced 'Shadow' model for improved frame rates, taxi/landing lights visible from 2D panel and VC views, full wing views from cockpit. Model features 'AIS' Inbuilt Scenery

I really suggest you check it out!

Screenshots coming soon...

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I probably have most of them. In fact, the only ones I don't have of their's are the "-300" models. I'm not thrilled with the way stretched planes handle.

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Heres a few screenies of the great BAE 146-300 ANZ livery on the model mentioned above on an afternoon flight I made from from Dunedin to Mount Cook:

Pro Member First Officer
Pro-Sim First Officer

Wow - looks magnifico! I haven't seen that model before and have been looking for a decent 146 ...... could you possibly be a gem cheekytrolly and post a screen shot of the 2D Panel when you get a second ?

Thanks !

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

i've had that a while, but i only kept the cargo version 😛

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...