Hi people.
When i first saw FS2004 videos.. (chopper in las vegas), i notticed that we can pan camera in a 180º in the cockpit (or virtual cockpit) view. But i can't do it with my Sidewinder Joystick. Any help would be very appreciated 😉
3 Answers
Your joystick needs to have a "hat switch" for the pan view
or if it has like a toggle on the top where you thumb should rest. because my old sidewinder had a little toggle. but i got a new one with 2 diff toggle thinys and i dont know what the 2nd does. 
thanks for ur answers. i know what u'r talking about 😛
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain