view (pan) help

Pro Member Trainee
stocz2 Trainee

My view (pan) is hooked up to my saitek pro flight yoke and has been working fine. Until recently. I had purchased REX a couple weeks ago.
This is the latest item i have installed. Did not make any changes to my settings.
All the sudden the pan only works up, and down. When i try to look to my sides, it like a stuttering effect. I had plugged the usb plug into a different plug. I had chaged my slider from to full to half, and off. Still same effect.
It happens on all my planes i fly. I have also changed from 3d to 2d cockpit views. Then the lastes thing i have done was uninstall REX, thinking maybe that had something to do with it. But still the same.
Please help.

stocz2

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
stocz2 Trainee

Ok i reinstalled FS9 and it is working fine.

So now i have uninstalled FSX and starting to reinstall to see if this will help.

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

Did you check the joystick key assignments to make sure they did not change? Happened to me on my X-52 set. boggled my mind for ages till i decided to give what i said a try aha.

Pro Member Trainee
stocz2 Trainee

Did you check the joystick key assignments to make sure they did not change? Happened to me on my X-52 set. boggled my mind for ages till i decided to give what i said a try aha.

yes i did.

Ok i reinstalled FSX, and everything is ok. But i am undecided if i should try to reinstall REX.

stocz2

Pro Member First Officer
Derian First Officer

Try to reinstall REX. If the same problem occurs, take it up with REX on their forums and they'll surely help you out.

Pro Member Trainee
stocz2 Trainee

I ended up reinstalling REX. Everything seems to be working fine now. I hope it just continues to work ok.

n6312g Guest

Hi,
try adjusting your zoom keys on the keyboard (plus(+) or minus(-)) before panning. I had the same problem and found that I was zoomed too far back on the keyboard (not the num pad). As soon as I zoomed in one press, the stuttering stopped. Good luck.
Jim

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...