Aircraft Initialization error....

Pro Member Trainee
amckenzie2006 Trainee

Hello people, not long ago I had to re-install FS2004. Installation process was fine and all four discs installed on my computer.
However when trying to click on the FS2004 icon to run the program i get an error:
"Aircraft Initialization failure
Gmax V2 F-70 Air Littoral Tay620-15".

I have tried re-installing but the same error msg pops up. If anybody out there knows the solution or something worth trying it would be a great help....
Many Thanx
Ashley 😀

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

For some reason, your FS doesn't like your Fokker F70. I believe that a/c has its own uninstaller. Use that uninstaller and see if the problem disappears. You can always install the a/c again once you've dtermined the cause of the problem.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Two guesses.
One, do you have a folder in "My Documents" with the default flight in it.
Two, clean the disks and try to install again.
It sounds as if something didn't get loaded properly.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

Hi Ashley, have you upgraded to v9.1 ??? you can from here.........
http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulator/downloads.asp

Then I'd suggest, downloading the FSv9.1 no-CD crack from the download section, then see how you go. 😉 Any probs then get back, everyone will help.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...