cub club

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

I got this download for a fictional airport called AKCC. It's an awsome download available at avsim akcc.zip. The only problem is that it won't show the static aircraft! 😞 I've been over the readme a million times checking to make sure that everything was correct. I added the file and re-started flight simulator and went to that airport and the static planes were not there! i had my scenery sliders at dense like it says but still no luck. If anyone has it or would get it and see if they can figure it out i would much appreciate it! Thanks

Flyboy92

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I just downloaded it but I'm not going to install it.
Did you unzip the Hiline zip file and follow those directions also.
If you did and it still doesn't show go back and read it again, there are quite a few steps to follow to get it right.
Go about it slowly and it should work.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

Still no luck here RM went over them very slowly but problem kinda is that it won't let me copy/paste or transfer the one file into the other one. It's kinda wierd.

Flyboy92

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

E-mail the designer and tell him your problem. They are very nice if you thank them for giving us free-ware.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...