Discovery Wings - King of Sim

Pro Member First Officer
patw First Officer

Did anyone watch King of Sim last week

What did you think of it?
Anyone built them self a flight deck simulator or plan to?
I did not know this but US and the UK have the biggest users of Ms Flight Sim.

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest

I've seen it but cant find another time the send it out.

regards bas
www.flightdeckbuilder.nl
www.homecockpitbuilder.com

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Yes I seen it Pat, it was great...... The missus just looked at me as if to say.... "don't you dare be getting any ideas!!".

Would take some serious time and money but I'd love to build a 737NG or 767 cockpit....

You can buy most of the stuff for a 737 cockpit at www.737cockpit.com but it's pretty expensive !

😀

Pro Member First Officer
Greg (FL050) First Officer

The-GPS-Kid wrote:

Yes I seen it Pat, it was great...... The missus just looked at me as if to say.... "don't you dare be getting any ideas!!".

Would take some serious time and money but I'd love to build a 737NG or 767 cockpit....

You can buy most of the stuff for a 737 cockpit at www.737cockpit.com but it's pretty expensive !

😀

How much are those prices from the 737 link? It is in euros but is really wierd.

Andy2005 Guest

I'm a little confused about the panels. Do you just buy a frame or are all of the instruments for each part of the panel included?

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

I would love to build a 737 old or NG but the amount of money and time it would take Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

I think the prices are just for the panels and buttons and knobs, etc.... think you need to add you own screens to those costs.

Take a look at the FMC they are about to start selling - it looks awesome (it's a real plug in FMC unit) but is around £1000.... ! (about $1700).

Some other modules are available from www.simw.com called "Go-Flight Modules"....

They're not specific to a certain plance, like the 737 but they are proper AutoPilot units, guages, etc.... they are a lot more reasonably priced.

😉

flyer152 Guest

I saw the "kings of Sim" a good program. After watching that program, I have decided to build one myself. There is a bit of info on it (not much at the mo) at www.seething-airfield.co.uk under the simulator section.

I have a bit of a query. How do I get out of flight sim, information to turn on/off external indicator lights, vibrations (stall, landing ect)?

Thanks

Andrew

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It's going to take you time but at the rate your going your going to have a beautiful setup when you finish.

You must have patience.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...