Why won't the PMDG 747 work anymore?

Pro Member Trainee
CoasterXtreme Trainee

I don't understand this I have posted twice on AVSIM and still no way for me to get it working again. I put my flight plan into the FMC and I take off just fine and put LNav on. LNav engages fine most of the time. The problem I am having is when I get to a waypoint the plane passes over it without realizing it has reached the waypoint so it flies past it, realizes it has past the waypoint and starts turning back to get it and starts doing circles while trying to get this waypoint. What can I do to correct this?
Thank You

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
JTH First Officer

I know you said you think you've tried it, but the PMDG forum really is the place to ask. The people who made the plane are there, if they can't help you I don't know who can.

Broken Link Removed

Good luck! 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...