PMDG Liveries

Pro Member First Officer
Jamie Robson (Jamier) First Officer

hi guys, ive tried to install some liveries off the pmdg website for my pmdg 737-600/700 but when i install them they dont show up in the aircraft menu? anyone got any ideas why?

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Could you possibly be more exact by giving more infomation. What is the livery you are trying to install - a link? 😉

Pro Member First Officer

easyjet, bmi baby and british airways

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Hey,

I haven't used that addon for a while. I'm sure the liveries come with documentation. Have a read through the read me and see how you get on 😉

Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

Hi Jamier, it took me a couple of goes to download and install the liveries off their site.
Start on the PMDG home page.......
http://www.precisionmanuals.com/

Click on - downloads,

Click on - PMDG 737 - 600/700 Liveries (72)

From the liveries page, find the livery you want, and click on that.

On the next page, it will bring up the livery you clicked, again at the top of the page. Click on it again, this will bring up the download window, click ok to start the download. When the download has finished, click open, the livery will self install. 😉

P.S. you have pm Jamier.

Pro Member First Officer

i managed to crack it, come back to the 4um and the answer has been posted as well hehe sods law

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

All the ones I downloaded for the 1900C couldn't have been any easier to install, no problems from me.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...