Best aircraft to download for FS9

Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

Hello everyone. I was just wondering what everyone would recommend as the best aircraft download for FS9
Thanks in advance Spitfires rule

PS Sorry if this has been asked before

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

You can imagine that tastes differ greatly. iFGD and Posky make some of the best jet-liners available for free. There are other great teams who create a/c but you'd have to say what type of a/c you're interested in.

Pro Member First Officer

Thanks for the repley tailhook. I am interested in small commuter planes and small jet liners.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I think you've already been given the links to avsim. com and simvation.com

Small jetliners: Very poular and easy to install - PF70/100. The best place to get it is here ➡ https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/15255/project-fokker-70-100-v2/ as you have everything on the same page including the updates.

If you know the names of the a/c you're interested in, avsim has a good search engine.

If you want to browse and see pictures while you're doing so, go to simvation.

Both sites have the most popular files - the difference is mainly in the method they're displayed.
Oh yes, avsim lets you do a ZipDive for free - very handy, you get an idea what the file consists of and most importantly, you can access the readme files prior to download.

Pro Member First Officer

Thanks again I already have the fokker great plane 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...