Flight Plan

Pro Member Trainee
orson Trainee

I have been flying a 757 around the country (US) and to some international destinations. For this airplane, I have been using the call name United 752. I decided to check this flight number out to see if it is a real world flight, so I went to United's site and checked it out. Low and behold, it is a real flight from ORD to PHL, so I flew it in FS9. Instead of sitting around thinking of a flight plan to fly, I think I will start choosing random flight numbers of the real world airlines, check them out and fly it. Has anyone else tried this approach, maybe even trying to match the airlines actual flight times and flight durations?

Orson

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Arkydave First Officer

That's a reasonable path for our particular addiction to take. There are a number of VAs that do just that - fly only scheduled airline flights, matching their itinerary as closely as possible. It may add something to know that there is a real world aircrew flying exactly what your are.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...