Ok I am reallt stupid

Pro Member Trainee
95lude Trainee

Look I am trying to get these planes downloaded and working! I have searched and tried everything! I cant do it! I do everything that I found while searching and it doesnt work. I putall the aircraft panel sound and texture's into the respective places and it stilldoesnt work. Icant get it to wor. It just tells me that Ihave to abort and that myshit sucks! I just cant figure it out. Keep in mind I suck with computers!

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Here try this, it should help. If you have any more questions please ask.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/946/how-to-set-up-and-fly-downloaded-aircraft/

Pro Member Trainee
95lude Trainee

OK so I figured it out, but now for some reason I get an initialization failure for the cessna skyhawk 172sp! I didnt even touch any of those files. Now I cant even use FS Mad What do I do?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Can you fly with any other aircraft or is the entire Sim not working.
Do you have Directx and the SP1 pack (all Windows updates) installed.
If al, fails completely uninstall and reinstall.
Have you tried the "no-cd-crack", that we have in the general forum.
How much memory do you have and what are your system specs.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;en-us;sp Pick the one for your system.

Yeah I have the no dc crack and it has been working for like 6 months! The sim doesnt work at all. it says initialization failure for the cessna skyhawk 172sp and then closes!

Anonymous wrote:

Yeah I have the no dc crack and it has been working for like 6 months! The sim doesnt work at all. it says initialization failure for the cessna skyhawk 172sp and then closes!
1.2GHZ RAM 2.4 GHZ PROCESSOR and all updates! Sim was working for 6 months!

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😕 Try deleting the skyhawk 172sp from the fs9 aircraft folder

Let us know how you get on

TTT

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I don't think you can delete the default aircraft and still have the sim run unless you direct the sim to use a saved flight with a different aircraft.
Try loading the sim over itself first, then do this if it still won't work.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;319764

Elkin Guest

I had a similar problem.

You can hold down CTR+SHF while the sim is loading and the FS9.cfg file re-sets itself. You do not lose any information except the personal settings that you placed, they all go to default.

tomthetank wrote:

😕 Try deleting the skyhawk 172sp from the fs9 aircraft folder

Let us know how you get on

TTT

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...