Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Holy sweet Holy 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 I may have to raid the piggy bank, again 😉

I will be buying this thanks for the info

Steve

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Wow, first scenery payware I want, might have to buy, wow, hopefully it looks just like that. 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

All,

I purchased it and took a little flight from NORF (Norfolk Virginia) to KIAD (Dulles International) of course it was dark by the time I got there but from what I can tell things are a lot cleaner and clearer than the default sceenery. It is a rather large file. If you have a braodband connection it takes about 15 minutes. Of course you can purchase the CD if you want to. When you activate the software it will ask you for your purchase credit card. It is SSL and very smotth to get the key. It is installed as a backup on your hard drive. Once you have the purchase it installs very easily. I left everything as is just to try it out. Of course what it can't do is improve your piloting skills. I hope my review will help you makeup your mind.

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

What about some screenies please with a cherry on top 😀

Pro Member First Officer

Liono,

I would love to put up some screenies. I have tried that before and I wasn't successful. The ones that I could have put up tonight were all dark anyway. If I have permission from the Galley Captain I will try and arrange a flight tomorrow.

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Looks very good! In fact it reminds me of many of the FSX preview shots I have seen on this websites gallery 😎

Although I am wondering does it eat up FPS with all that photo real textures?

If you can't afford it right now, check out www.vistaoz.org It's the next best thing 😉

Pro Member First Officer

cheekytrolly,

I noticed an actual improvement in frame rate. I used to have a bit of a jerking movement now that is gone. It really does what they say it does.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

edr1073 wrote:

cheekytrolly,

I noticed an actual improvement in frame rate. I used to have a bit of a jerking movement now that is gone. It really does what they say it does.

Not many scenery or any addon packages for that matter, can boast that sort of improvement 😳 Sounds like a vital addon 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...