Ground Environment Pro help

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

Ok when I go to ground environment pro I open her up and install that Day and night thing then I open fs2004 up and I can see that its not showing. I think I am missing some steps here can anyone help me out?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

You installed the default day and nite you mean? You should have had to select the ones you want based on your weather conditions too.

Did you use the Wx finder thing? That generally loads up the proper textures for your flight.

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

Not sure what wx is. Here when I go to main screen it shows what I have installed. Global Coverage Day and night. installed. Current installed texture set for ground textures sets Default. The sky thing I didnt need to do because I have flight environment pro. When I click ground textures I have a Defualt and I just clicked instal on that. Still confused on what else I need to do.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

WX is the button that allows you to add specific textures to match the weather in your flight path.

Sounds like what you did is correct... it should also ask you to make some more textures (which it automodifies) for different cloud types, clear, overcast etc...

To be honest I uninstalled mine recently so I am going on memory. Check online see if there is a manual for it.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...