Because it's over due, a little insight on FEM

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

I've been asked several times why I chose the name Fire Emblem Master for the forums. I figured in order to dispell all the rumors, I should explain why.

Firstly, let me tell you a bit about Fire Emblem. I became interested in this awesome game back when I first played Super Smash Brothers Melee for Gamecube, and tried my hand at a character called Marth. Marth is the charismatic leader of the first Fire Emblem game for the NES, or in japan, the Famicom. Being that this is a Japan-Only game, I had to hunt around for an Emulator and ROM in order to play it. I fell in love with the RPG/Strategy elements within. It is an excellent play, even though it is only Japanese. Starring Marth in a effort to rebel against the evil dragon Medeus, he acquires the Falcion, the sacred sword of light.

A screenie of Fire Emblem: Sword of Light, Dragon of Darnkess.

Title Screen:

After beating that game, I moved on to Fire Emblem: Geneology of the Holy War. This game stars Sigurd in a quest to destroy the evil cult seeking to raise the evil Dark Dragon Lord Roptuous.

Title Screen to Fire Emblem: Geneology of The Holy War

The greatest part of Fire Emblem 4 (geneology of holy war) is, besides the gameplay, the music. The title screen "Theme of Fire Emblem" is one of the most beautiful pieces of game music ever composed.

You can download it here if you would like to listen:

http://s58.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=152QGDRVN1KD618WMA11HQ4WMI

I decided on the Master part, being that I have the uncanny ability to complete these God-Awful hard games within a few hours. I've gotten lots of emails from people asking for help with FE4, as it is my favorite.

Hopefully you found that li'l tidbit to be interesting!

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Sleep Sorry did you say something?

Kidding, it's an interesting story, thanks for filling us in.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

The 'Master" has finally revealed the secret... Bow Down

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

I'm curious if you've tried Fire Emblem : Path of Radiance for Game Cube yet? I'm certianly enjoying my way through it! It will never trump the Final Fantasy series for me, but I can certainly see why you love it.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to try out Path of Radiance, I can't seem to ever find a copy 😳

I know the Wal-Mart nearby is sold out, just as the Meijer is too...maybe I should hunt for a game store, or the next time I take Erin shopping, I'll pick it up 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Surprised Surprised Surprised 😳

I am not little and i am not on FEM!!!!

🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Insight wrote:

🙂

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Insight wrote:

🙂

ROFL

👍

Pro Member Chief Captain

Oh my lord! That was perfect! 😂

Wow. That's gotta be the best reply to a post I've ever gotten...I suppose I walked right into it didn't I?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Sorry, I couldn't help myself 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain

Yea thats understandable. I nearly fell out of my chair when I read that 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...