tried fspassengers

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

definately looks fun no doubt - but it turned my graphics to utter poo! i'm used to my nice smooth high res stuff - but suddenly everything was all jagged (anti-aliasing was on too). i uninstalled it 😞

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

That's very strange indeed as FSPassengers run's in the background it shouldn't have anything to do with your graphics.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I agree with Liono.Even we have a weak system(which i doupt)or something goes wrong... Dont Know

Pro Member First Officer
kianok First Officer

I did read that the mini display can cause a reduction in FPS with some sytems.

Try runnung it again but press Ctrl shift and V to hide the mini display and see if that helps.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Good suggestion Kianok.
Although, i believe that if the mini report was his problem he would have bigger problems when the ATC window appears.

Pro Member First Officer
kianok First Officer

possibly.... but i did notice a slight drop in FPS with the mini diplay open when i had left my sytem running for 24+hrs and it got a little warm.

New set of case fans sorted that problem out!

Pro Member First Officer
kianok First Officer

Take a look at the fspassengers forum.....

http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/read.php?f=2&i=9625&t=9360#reply_9625

This post explains it a little better.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

if i have it showing only on the 2d panel the graphics work just fine 🙂

update: with my vans rv (quite heavy on system on suppose) even in 2d panel only it knackers the graphics. i just turn the mini report off now instead.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...