Inactive pannels...

ndstune Guest

It happens to me very often that when I install a new airplane its pannel is shown with no available instruments apart from VSI and very few others. So I can basically fly it with no instruments...
What's wrong?

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

In general there is a gauge folder that you have to copy the contains of it to the gauges FS folder.

Always read the read me file including in your zip.file.There are simple instrunctions for installation in it.

Read this too. ➡

https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

yeh often panels will come with new gauges that are required. but instead of putting them in the gauges directory and losing them with the thousands of others, i always place them in the panel folder with the rest of the panel (bitmaps, panel.cfg etc)

ok it looks better now even though some gauges are missing...
eykaristo fillemu

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Try to install it from the begging(re-download your craft if its necessary)and when ever you asked to replace do it.

Anonymous wrote:

eykaristo fillemu

😀 😀 😀

Παρακαλω(parakalo)your welcome 😉

Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

hinch wrote:

i always place them in the panel folder with the rest of the panel (bitmaps, panel.cfg etc)

I did'nt know you could do that 😕 well, as the saying goes, "you learn something every day"

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

i always do it now - because if i delete the panel i can never find the bloody gauges again to delete, or another panel uses the same gauge. drives me nuts.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...