programmable keypad for MS flight sim

ianm1 Guest

hi I recently saw a colour coded keypad for all those controls on the keyboard that are impossible to remember.

i can't recall what it was called, anyone help, and the website?


1 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I'm sure someone will come along with the information soon my friend 😉

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions