What Is Mesh?

flightcheck Guest

This is a bit of a newbi question but in another one of my posts Radarman suggested a take a look at mesh - but i dont know wat it does Embarassed Maybe someone could give me a quick lesson on it, anyhelp apreciated 😂

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Mesh accentuates the detail of the ground scenery, the textures. Instead of blending the mountains it makes them look realistic, sharp, defined.
The top designer of mesh is Holger Sandmann

This site has some beautiful mesh, it's a major site for both free-ware and pay-ware.
http://portal.fsgenesis.net/index.php

You can also find huge downloads at www.avsim.com and www.flightsim.com .

If you download and install anything I would suggest backing up the default folder before you do so you can always go back again.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...