Annunciators and Backlit Panels

Mac3 Guest

If you are building a 737ng sim and don't want to use a prefabricated
panel set, your biggest problem will probably be reproducing your annunciators and back lit panels. The prefab kits come with all the little details that are very dificult to produce yourself.
Wouldnt it be good if you could just get these detailed bits you want without having to spend a fortune on a prefabricated panel kit.
Well After weeks of trawling net I've struck gold.
www.hispapanels.com make all the annunciators and backlit panels for the 737ng at a very afordable price.
If your building it your self, you will love this site.
Amasingly, Ive never seen it mentioned on any of the big sim sites.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I find it unpalatable that the best part of the page is blocked out by the pop-up of 'Registry Cleaner' !!

I'm off to run all my junk eliminators right away. Evil or Very Mad

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...