HELP!

Pro Member First Officer
Mustangfreak First Officer

Ok, I installed the safedisc thing to play FS9 without the disc, and now my pc wont recognize my DVD rom Evil or Very Mad

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

What's a 'safedisc thing'?

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

If you are talking about the NOCD crack I have no idea why it would cause problems with your DVD drive.

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

What's a 'safedisc thing'?

Read it in context, "to play FS9 without the disc" I think he is refering to the NO-CD crack.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Loud and clear 👍

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

OK, another little MS bug.🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Un-install Safedisc,Update to FS9.1 and then install the No-Cd crack from our site.
Did you restart your system after the Safedisc installation?
Did you check it from device manager if your Drive is there or if it signed with a question mark?
Did you try to run the Add-remove hardware option from the Control Panel in order to search your device and re-install it?

There are a lot of things you can search my friend. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Mustangfreak wrote:

Ok, I installed the safedisc thing to play FS9 without the disc, and now my pc wont recognize my DVD rom Evil or Very Mad

I think there's a misunderstanding about the safedisc update. It's purpose is not to allow FS9 without the disk but to solve a problem where a program still asks for the disc when the disc is already in the drive. I agree with Greekman. 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...