ok heres my problem...
for different views e.g cockpit, tower, spot etc i used to use button 2. to move the camera around i used to use the view finder. however i started it up today and found that my keys were totally different 😳 now the viewfinder changes views and button 2 does nothing. i now have no control of camera direction either 😞 help me please!
4 Answers
Have you tried re-calibrating your flightstick in Control panel / Game Controllers?
hmmmm yeah i tried it. for some reason the view finder is always pointing down 😞 no matter which way i put the switch on the front
wait nevermind. i fixed it 😀 just restarted computer and now its sweet as 😎 cheers for the quick reply
Good news 🍻
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain
Chief Captain