view key configuration-sidewinder

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

ok heres my problem...
for different views e.g cockpit, tower, spot etc i used to use button 2. to move the camera around i used to use the view finder. however i started it up today and found that my keys were totally different 😳 now the viewfinder changes views and button 2 does nothing. i now have no control of camera direction either 😞 help me please!

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Have you tried re-calibrating your flightstick in Control panel / Game Controllers?

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

hmmmm yeah i tried it. for some reason the view finder is always pointing down 😞 no matter which way i put the switch on the front

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

wait nevermind. i fixed it 😀 just restarted computer and now its sweet as 😎 cheers for the quick reply

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Good news 🍻

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...