Need help SonicSolutions-TwinOtterSoundPack for the Braddick

Pro Member Trainee
azdrac Trainee

This is long and I did not find an answer anywhere else (Q&A Forum or the web, so if my search was incomplete and there is an answer I apologize.

I downloaded the Basler BT-67 and then purchased the SonicSolutions-TwinOtterSoundPackV2.0 as recommended in the instructions

"SOUND ADD-ON (RECOMMENDATION)
For a more immersive sound experience, you may want to alias the sound to a
different sound folder (King Air by default) or else to purchase a
separate sound pack. My (Manfred's) recommendation is Sonic Solution's
Twin Otter pack."

It all worked great! nice "new" sounds for the Bassler rather than the (King Air sounds by default).

I then downloaded the Braddick DC-3 Turbo Dakota which also uses the (King Air sounds by default) however in the instructions for the Braddick DC-3 Turbo Dakota it says and I quote "(2) Should you already have a working installation of the FSX Basler BT-67 you can skip or abort copying the Sound folder, and from the Effects
folder only the single file fx_fsx heat shimmer.fx will be needed."

but when I do this there is no sound for the Braddick DC-3 turbo? what the heck am I missing?

Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

AZ

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
azdrac Trainee

Thank you, rather than create a new alias I just copied over the sound files but it worked like a charm 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You can find a wayaround, that's fine.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...