underground airport

Pro Member First Officer
oreo005 First Officer

Ok! I was just picking a random airport so I picked 17th of November (city=
Benguela). I was in outside view looking at the left of my airplane and all there was was grass. So then I checked al the outside views and when i went to the view behind the airplane, there was an underground airport!

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

That's wild. I slewed the aircraft to altitude, keep my eye on where the runway should be and landed on the near invisible runway. You can see the runway at a certain altitude but as you descend, it disappears. Massive mistake in the textures for this airport. There are unfortunately more. I have included a link to a site that offer free fixes for six of them.
The airport code is FNBG. 🙂

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/18554/around-world-in-crj-900-leg-32-sesm-video/

Pro Member Trainee
Michael Judah (compilots) Trainee

That is one very weird bug!

Thanks CRJCapt for providing the link.

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

I belive it is just an AFCAD glitch as I also used to experience this problem at NZRV (Reeve) on Waiheke Island, New Zealand.

It had happened after I installed a new photoreal addon but kept my original AFCAD's but soon fixed it after replacing them with the new ones that came on the scenery CD.

Pro Member First Officer
oreo005 First Officer

thanx for the link

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...