Speed problems

Pro Member Trainee
kranichreiter Trainee

Hello,

after installing the Software Traffic 2005 I have problems with my Taxiway-Speed. I had uninstall the Software Traffic 2005 and now I drive with 45 kts over the Taxiway. It is so fast that I always get steering problems.

Thanks for answering.

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Canyon (NoWorries) First Officer

More brake, less throttle...

I don't understand the question.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Umm, wow, how about using less throttle?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Recalibrate your controller. Check that your Throttle sensitivity is maximum and that your Null zone is very small or even near zero. Disconnect any other controller from your computer. 🙂

Pro Member Trainee
kranichreiter Trainee

Thanks for your answers, but what do you mean with null zone. It seems as there is a setted ground speed over 45 kts in the speed control.

How can I change this?

Thanks, Matthias

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

There is no setting for ground speed. Click on settings, in the boxed area marked controls you will see a button labeled Sensitivities. Highlight your controller, select Advanced. You will see Sensitivities and Null zone. 🙂

Pro Member Trainee
kranichreiter Trainee

If I load a flight I always have setted Ground speed (tachometer) over 45 kts. It is very difficult to use the brakes then. I have calibrated the Joystick but it didn' help.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

When you load the default Cessna 172, tell me what happens. What does your tachometer read with throttle at minimum? Does it pick up speed with the throttle at min? 🙂

Pro Member Trainee
kranichreiter Trainee

The Cessna works fine with the Joystick. I use a addon panel from this site. It is the Fab737di-Panel (digital panel for 737).

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

There must be something not right with the add on. My default 737 idles at about 25% N1. If your idle is much more than that, there's a problem with the add on. I don't have the add on you're using.🙂

Pro Member Trainee
kranichreiter Trainee

What do you use for an add on? Do you have an download adress?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I only have the default 737 in Flight Simulator but here is one you can try. 🙂

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fs2004pan&DLID=39190

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...