First Perfect flight in Fsp

Pro Member Trainee
Bhupesh Trainee

Alright guys I owe this to you, it's because all of you and practise I have come across a perfect flight (although a short one). have a look at this report:

Flight JK840 flight report log Date March 12 2006

Flight ID: JK840
Pilot: Bhupesh
Company: World Travel
Aircraft: Boeing 737-400 Paint4
Flight Date: March 12 2006
Departure: 06h07 (01h07 GMT)
Arrival: 06h48 (01h49 GMT)
To: VIJP - Jaipur - India
Nbr of Passengers: 98

Report:

Flight Distance: 125 Nm Landing Speed: 137.91 kt
Time Airborne: 00h38:16 Landing Touchdown: -217.69 ft/m (nice)
Flight Time (block): 00h42:03 Landing Pitch: 3.90°
Time On Ground: 00h05:14 Landing Weight: 123101 lbs
Average Speed: 197.08 kt Total Fuel Used: 4794 lbs
Max. Altitude: 17011ft Fuel Not Used: 23679 lbs
Climb Time: 00h07:47 Climb Fuel Used: 1874 lbs
Cruise Time: 00h10:02 Cruise Fuel Used: 617 lbs
Average Cruise Speed: 237.24 kt (M0.37) Cruise fuel/hour: 3693 lbs (calc)
Descent Time: 00h20:27 Descent Fuel Used: 2302 lbs

Passenger Opinion: Exceptional flight (100%)
-Are pleased to have landed right on schedule.
-Were in a better mood because they had food.
-Were pleased by the music on ground. A very nice addition to their flying experience.

Financial Report:

Ticket Income: +$9,597 (125 Nm)
Cargo Income: +$1,901 (5998 lbs)
Services Income: +$0 (1 sandwich 0 hot food 0 drink)
Services Cost: -$115 (50% quality)
Fuel Cost: -$4,092 (4794 lbs Jet-A1)
Airport Taxes: -$179 (Large Aircraft)
Insurance Costs: -$496 (4.32% rate)
Total Real Income: $6,616
Total Income: $330,800 (real x50)
Fleet Bonus: $82,888 (2 aircraft)
Total Sim Income: $413,688 (total income+fleet bonus)

Company Reputation:

Considering that the flight was perfect the ticket price normal, the service price free and the service quality good, passengers on this flight think that your company's reputation should be 100%
Your company reputation is now: 81% (+1.83 increase)

Overall Flight Result: Perfect

Pilot Bonus points: 330 points
• You made a very nice landing. (+50)
• Perfect Flight, no problems and very satisfied passengers. (+150)
• You landed at the scheduled airport. (+30)
• Precise arrival time at destination.(00h02:57 difference) (+100)

Thanks! once again guys and Flyaway...

Answers 36 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Congrats, but I would hope you'd get 100% with a total of 7minutes of cruising time. 🙂

I'm currently at 99% reputation which is kinda annoying because anything less brings it down, and 100% only bumps it up a few hundredth's of a percent.

Pro Member First Officer
Canyon (NoWorries) First Officer

Cool! You were on time by 3 seconds! That's awesome. I fly from San Fran to Tahoe often, one flight I ended up landing, slowing to about 60 knots, and taxed up to the gate at a scary pace, I think I was ontime by fifteen seconds. I also hate landing two minutes early and just sitting at the gate waiting for the clock to catch up.

My only suggestion would be to pack less fuel on board, 23,000 lbs of fuel is a lot of dead weight to take on a hop.

😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Thats one thing I haven't started doing is setting up arrival times, the one time I did all sorts of bad things happened to make me late, which annoyed me, and I hate rushing. 🙂 Soon though soon, I always manage to get in a huge long line to take off and I sit for like 15 or so minutes, then ATC will send me on some crazy long approach, or the winds aloft will be totally not in my favor.

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

Well done!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Nicely done Bhupesh! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

👍 👍 👍

Good job Bhupesh Clap

Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

Nice job 🙂

Last edited by spitfiresrule on Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:25 am, edited 2 times in total
Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

Nice Job 🙂

nick1992 Guest

this sounds really stupid but
wut did u guys download it seems fun
thx

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

It's called FS Passengers:

http://www.fspassengers.com/

Top of the page is a free Demo!

Pro Member Trainee
Bhupesh Trainee

Thanks! guys, but this flight belongs to you and I would like to dedicate this to you since you guys have helped me a lot to achieve this flight...especially 99's approach guide , I never used to bring the plane on centerline and his approach guide helped me a lot to approach the runway in short and easy steps. I am still learning visual reference and holding patterns so be ready for more questions 😂

Solo: I had to increase the cruise time since my passengers were getting served and I cant really mess with my passengers food... 😂 moreover this flight was flown in a foggy weather. Although the flight timings are optional I fill them for bonus... 😉

I seriously don't care abt the company's reputation 😂 since I fly with fsp just for the reason of getting good report as that enhances my flying skills.

NoWorries: this was my first time that I got my flight on time rest it's never on time 😂

Thanks! once again guys

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Nice job mate! 👍

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

where do i get the report? 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

From FSpassengers...

http://www.fspassengers.com/

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I would start looking here:

http://www.fspassengers.com/?action=faq

It's just a guess 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

brownbox wrote:

When a flight ends,hit Alt/FSPassenegrs/End Flight.

brownbox wrote:

Hi Brown:

Browse to Fsp directory normally found in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\FsPassengers double click on last viewed report.

Pro Member Trainee
Bhupesh Trainee

Anonymous wrote:

brownbox wrote:

Hi Brown:

Browse to Fsp directory normally found in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\FsPassengers double click on last viewed report.

Sorry logged in as guest it was me 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Correct. ❗
Probably brownbox asking for this.I was out of the meaning. Embarassed

nick1992 Guest

i'm very confused
can some one explain how to start the whole program i downloaded it and installed it bht i can't iget it to work
i need help
thanks alot
i'm not that good at this stuff

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

First of all you have to know that its a payware program.I guess that you have download the demo version of it so you are free to use it only form 4 airports including the default FS one(Seattle).

When you create and start a flight hit Alt.You will notice that you have another one choice in the appeared bar:FsPassengers.

From there you can create your company your pilot ,customize the difficulty level etc.

To unlock the demo version you have to pay and you will be mailed the activation key. 😉

nick1992 Guest

thx that helped alot but
let me see if this is right
i start a flight from seattle to anyware.
I go to the gate break set.

i'm having trouble opening fsp all together
is there a trick

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I dont get exactly what do you mean?FSP all together?
Forgive my difficulties in English language.

nick1992 Guest

hen i said fsp all together i ment that i couldn't get the program- fs passengers to launch. I can read the manulas and the tools but still no luck. THen i did wut u said to go to seattle and hit alt at the gate and there was nothign new at the menue. I am very confused. Can you go through a step by step process of how you do it. Thank you very much. I am new to fs2004 and i'm only 14

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I guess that you run the set up you have download right?
Check in C/Program Files/Microsoft Games/Flight Simulator 9 if you have a folder named FsPassengers.

You can also search it if you hit Start/All programs and look for FsPassengers.

With this way we check if you had install it successfully or not. 😉

Age has nothing to do with skill in computers.I know a lot of people in your age that they are experts as you are going to be in a few time. 😉

nick 1992 Guest

yes i do have it installed into FS. when i click on it it comes up wtih a tools and other folders

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

nick 1992 wrote:

yes i do have it installed into FS. when i click on it it comes up wtih a tools and other folders

This is a litle strange.If i was you i will unistall it and instal it for one more time.You can do it from Start/All programs/FsPassengers/Unistall FsPassengers.

Close FS before you do this.

nick1992 Guest

thanks i will uninstall and re install
thanks alot

nick1992 Guest

I re installed it from the internet again
but i have the same problem
can u tell me if i have to open a fiel before going on to FS or wut i need to do.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

You are download this : FsPassengers_setup0509.exe Its a 26.7mb file size.

Then you have to run the exe.When your installation finish you have to get the FsPassengers optiion in the FS bar(this one which appears when you hit Alt)

Dont run it directly form internet.Download it and save it somewhere and then run it.

Im sur that you download it from here http://www.fspassengers.com/?action=download right?

nick1992 Guest

yes thats exactly wut i am downloading
and running
do u think because when installling fs i installed the mininmal version
could that effect it

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

nick1992 wrote:

yes thats exactly wut i am downloading
and running
do u think because when installling fs i installed the mininmal version
could that effect it

Hmmmm.... Umm...
It sounds like a good thought Idea .
If its not a problem for you try to Install the full package of FS.
If you are able to do this first unistall FS and FSPassengers and then install them again.I know its time spending...Then install FS and then FSPassengers.

After unistall them restart your machine and do the same after installations.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Are you actually starting a company and buying the aircraft? Its a VERY simple program to use, read the instructions.

Pro Member Trainee
Bhupesh Trainee

Hi Nick:

Try creating a company and pilot first and then click on the menu above that says FsPassengers (I assume that you're at Seattle Airport) click on Start flight and then move the sliders to fill your passengers and then click on Start flight enter V1's,V2's and VR's once done a progress bar will be shown and the flight will be started try this, if you cant get all this what I said then throw the error here...

nick1992 Guest

I finally got fs passengers to work. 😂 😀
I re-installed flight sim and it made all the difference.
When i did that when i hit ALT fs passengers menu comes up so it works now. It is a very easy program to use.
Thanks to all who helped.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Clap Clap Clap

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...