13%  [ 2 ]
120 minutes + (very long)
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 15

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Hi all.

I'm wondering how long is your average flight on flight simulator.

Mine tend to last about an hour and a half, exploring unknown bush areas mostly and touring addon scenery. Occasionaly I make longer flights, but not very much shorter ones.

I thought I'd create a poll to find out the averange flight time of you guys reading this so we can compare our prefences.

Cheers

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Medium for me too.
In good days(unfortunatelly these days are few Crying or Very sad ) i manage to fly 2-3 flights.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Very long for me.
I used to fly 2-3 hours on my average flight.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Short for me. I hand fly much of the time and I'd rather fly a DC-3 or Piper cub than a Airbus. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Short or very short is my average.
I usually like to try out new vintage downloads to see how they handle and I have to be able to land them in one piece if they are going to stay in my folder.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

I try to keep them over an hour, but thats because I'm flying small regional turbo's, once I get a jet I'll be flying much longer flights.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I voted long, but I'm a statistical anomaly. While I fly substantially more flights in the "long" category, I take the number of hours and divide the number of flights into that, the result is "very long" because my longest flights are in excess of 12 hours.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...