8 Answers
I ... I can't see straight! Blue balls...everywhere. 
I can see alright, but I'd like to shoot whoever came up with that horrendous music. 😂
That's neat! I can see alright too 😛
😂 😂 😂
Good find RadarMan 👏 ....I enjoy the funny music who makes angree dear Crash... 😂 😂 😂
That is well cool! They all inter-connect. Try following one ball.

Dude thats insane!!!
AArrggghhh
STOP THAT MUSIC
Nurse, do you think you could loosen the straps around my wrists 😂
Wow!That's pretty cool!
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
Recently answered
DCS WorldHow do I set up auto-lasing in DCS Mission Editor?Set up DCS Mission Editor auto-lasing with an AI JTAC or UAV, matching laser codes, trigger…Read answer →AviationWhat landing gear does the Boeing 767 use, and how does it work?Boeing 767 landing gear is a retractable 10-wheel tricycle system. Learn how its bogies…Read answer →GeneralWhat is the best HOTAS mount for flight simulators?Find the best HOTAS mount for your flight simulator setup. Compare desk clamps, chair mounts…Read answer →AviationWhat is the stall speed of a Boeing 737?A Boeing 737 typically stalls at roughly 100–120 KIAS with landing flaps or 140–160 KIAS…Read answer →
Chief Captain
First Officer