panel too big too high

Help me please....

I have recently downloaded boeing_747-400_panel.zip from avsim.com. After I added the panel to replace my default Boeing 747-400 panels, I hardly can see the airport ground because the panel is appear very big. It covers almost 80% of my screen. It only leaves me with narrow wind screen to see the ground. As the result, I have to swith to virtual cockfit view every time I am taxiing. I hate to do that because I want to be able to see the instrument panel when I am taxiing.

Is there anyway to size the panel window or to raise the cockpit seat so I can see the ground better?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

press 'W' to swap to minipanel or no panel or drag the panel down with the mouse.

murjax Guest

You can also shorten it by going putting the arrow to the top of the panel and dragging it down. ( you should see two vertical arrows when you drag) 😀

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

You can also shorten it by going putting the arrow to the top of the panel and dragging it down. ( you should see two vertical arrows when you drag)

Yes this often happens to me with aircraft panels, so I just resize them like this 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

..or to raise the cockpit seat so I can see the ground better?

Shift + Enter will raise your seat

Shift + Backspace will lower your seat Idea

Pro Member First Officer
pilatflyr First Officer

I never have that problem. I usually fly from the vc anyways, but it's a nice thing if you just want good framerates

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...