*Air Safe Statistics*

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Maybe this site is already known for some of us but i share it just in case...

http://www.airsafe.com/

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

I don't know about this site. Thank Greekman! 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Interesting site, too bad it doesn't include Russian aircraft, from news reports they seem to have a fairly high rate of fatal accidents.

Radar

its me liam Guest

ive been looking on the 9/11 attacks and there is a pic on there it is sick it shows a man on tower 2 with a plane coming towards him its disgusting.
could we all have a minute silence for the poor souls lost in that horrific day.
yours simpathy liam Crying or Very sad 😞 ❓

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

Interesting site, too bad it doesn't include Russian aircraft, from news reports they seem to have a fairly high rate of fatal accidents.

Radar

Since you referred to Russia i found this too...Have a look ... ➡

http://www.airdisaster.com/

They will always have our depest sympathy its me liam❗ 😞

Thanks, not a very hospitable site, too many pop-ups and grabs for me.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Very interesting link Greekman 👍

I was having a look through some of the links and came across this...

8 September 2005; Saudi Arabian Airlines 747-300; Colombo, Sri Lanka:
While taxiing for takeoff on an international flight from Colombo to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, air traffic controllers received an anonymous telephone call concerning a possible bomb on the aircraft. The crew was informed about this call and elected to perform an emergency evacuation. As a result of the evacuation, there were 62 injuries among the 430 passengers and 22 crew members. One of the passengers died as a result of injuries received during the evacuation, and 19 passengers were hospitalized. No explosive devices were found after a search of the aircraft.

...that sounds like a very extreme evacuation, with 62 injuries and one death occuring because of it 😳

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

99jolegg wrote:

Very interesting link Greekman 👍

I was having a look through some of the links and came across this...

8 September 2005; Saudi Arabian Airlines 747-300; Colombo, Sri Lanka:
While taxiing for takeoff on an international flight from Colombo to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, air traffic controllers received an anonymous telephone call concerning a possible bomb on the aircraft. The crew was informed about this call and elected to perform an emergency evacuation. As a result of the evacuation, there were 62 injuries among the 430 passengers and 22 crew members. One of the passengers died as a result of injuries received during the evacuation, and 19 passengers were hospitalized. No explosive devices were found after a search of the aircraft.

...that sounds like a very extreme evacuation, with 62 injuries and one death occuring because of it 😳

OMG 😳 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

Radar

The following is a list of fatal passenger events since 1990 involving jet airliners from Russia and other countries of the former Soviet Union.

http://www.airsafe.com/events/airlines/fsu.htm

It's under Europe in the Fatal Events by Region section.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

RadarMan wrote:

Radar

The following is a list of fatal passenger events since 1990 involving jet airliners from Russia and other countries of the former Soviet Union.

http://www.airsafe.com/events/airlines/fsu.htm

It's under Europe in the Fatal Events by Region section.

👍 Thanks, less than I thought...if they were all reported. 🙄

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Probably not. Whistle

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...