There is no user help with this program. I don't know how to make
airports more crowded. I increase the parking slide bar all the way to the right. Still bot too many aircraft parking at the C and D class airports.
Do I have to change the airport fee and landing fee for every airport?
What is the denomination for the money involved in this program? US dollar? Euro? how to change the amount figure? thanks
2 Answers
I use it and my GA airports are full of traffic, both taking off and landing. I just used my entire aircraft folder, some are "overweight" so they were automatically eliminated by the program. Follow the directions step by step and it'll work beautifully.
I use Ultimate Traffic for my major airports. Check out his forum and see if the can help.

When making AI Plane, do you select Use Air File "No Change" in the pulldown menu or flyable, or one of the models?
I dont quite know what that means. I assume no change would retain the origial characteristics of this plane.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain
Chief Captain